Movie Review - Pitch Perfect

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Making Stuff

Posted on 17:02 by Unknown
As many of you are aware, I own VixenTor Games, which makes dice towers and other gaming accessories. We're considering launching a new product line, and we need a little help. I've heard these 'give something away already' grumblings, so I'm killing two birds with one stone here.

Run over to the VixenTor Games website and read the front page news story, then click the link and take the survey. You'll be entered to win fifty bucks store credit (enough for a deluxe dice tower), and you'll be doing me a solid.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Event Review - Fixing the Fence
    I was going to write a review of To Kill A Mockingbird tonight. I took my kids to see a remastered version of the 1967 classic last week. Th...
  • Expansion Review - Arkham Horror: Black Goat of the Woods
    I've been thinking about Arkham Horror lately, and trying to decide if the town is cursed, or if I am. Every time I show up, people die ...
  • Card Game Review - Death Angel
    Space Hulk is one crazy fun game. The new one, with all the different sculpts and the embossed floor tiles, is both fun and stunning to gaze...
  • Expansion Review - Jungle Elves and Cloaks
    I usually like to have something worth saying before I start typing up one of these reviews. Like, I want to tell you reasons you will enjoy...
  • Card Game Review - Epic Spell Wars
    I played a perfectly horrible game this weekend, and I absolutely loved it. It's called Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at M...
  • Board Game Review - Monopoly Millionaire
    I know that in some circles, it's offensive to say you like Monopoly. It's like walking into a Baptist church and saying you have a ...
  • General Rant - Fixing What's Not Broken
    I have a review already written for tonight. It's pretty good, too, with plenty of crude, base humor and some truly tasteless nods to cu...
  • Expansion Review - Rise of the Demons
    It's Quarriors week! Because I have Quarriors expansions to review. I already reviewed Quarriors, so that only leaves two expansions, wh...
  • Movie Review (Sorta) - To Kill A Mockingbird
    Last week, I took my kids to the movies. This was a big deal because for one thing, the theater didn't actually open until the next day,...
  • TV Show Review - Oz
    In my constant attempt to write about things that are absolutely not games, here's a review of an old TV show that you can't get on ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (67)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2012 (152)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2011 (156)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2010 (125)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • Event Review - Memorial Day
      • Board Game Review - Mr. Jack in New York
      • Board Game Review - Terakh
      • Making Stuff
      • Board Game Review - Feudo
      • Card Game Review - Tempt
      • Board Game Review - Pocket Rockets
      • Party Game Review - You Robot
      • Board Game Review - EVE: Conquests
      • Board Game Review - Carson City
      • Expansion Review - D&D Scape
      • Board Game Review - Riches & Rascals
      • Board Game Review - Risk: Lord of the Rings
      • Board Game Review - Jump Gate
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (14)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile